Mainly Tech projects on Python and Electronic Design Automation.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I've been Crunched!

There is a new crunchy out. I just downloaded the release, unzipped to a directory, then double-clicked crunchy.py, and Firefox opened a new page of delight. Five minutes of reading and I was able to open this very blog and have all the Python code come alive. On this entry, I was able to re-run the example and have new times printed - in the browser, with just a click of an (added) button!
If I had a new algorithm I could have used the edit window supplied to write and test it as well as save my changes.

Here is what a crunchy version of this page looks like.

The added editor comes pre-loaded with my example code. The new execute button, when clicked inserts the output of running the code from the editor below it. (click on the image for a larger view).


Neat!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post - and the one to comp.lang.python too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Go deh too!

whos.amung.us

Blog Archive